Tiffany C. Wright is the founder of The Resourceful CEOTM . She has served as the CFO, COO and CEO of several SMBs and both started and purchased companies.
She is also the author of the book “Solving the Capital Equation: Financing Solutions for Small Businesses”.
- Significant process experience
- Fortune 500 strategic, finance, and negotiation experience
- Small to medium business acquisition, turnaround, and strategic consulting background
- Long-term overseas assignment (Asia)
- BS, Industrial Engineering, The Ohio State University; MBA, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
For more information on my background, check out my LinkedIn profile.
- Founded 3 businesses that grew to $3 Million in average sales
- Raised over $20 Million for companies
- Significant sales and marketing background
- Long-term overseas assignment (Central Asia)
- BA, University of Arizona; MBA, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania