This training is a great opportunity for those of you who need your technical people to communicate better with others in the organization…or if you are the technical one and need to enhance your skills. I highly recommend it! – TW
This quarterly training series allows you to learn the fundamental principles critical to success. Topics include:
- APRIL 3: Interpersonal Communication and Reading Body Language
- JULY 10: Powerful Meetings and Presentations
- OCTOBER 9: Grammar, Proofreading, and Business Writing
- JANUARY 8 (2014): Employee Engagement in Technical Organizations
- TIME: 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (Wednesday)
- LOCATION: DoubleTree by Hilton
- ADDRESS: 2780 Windy Ridge Parkway, Atlanta 30339 (near I-75, I-285, and the Cobb Galleria Centre - at the Cobb Parkway & Windy Ridge Parkway intersection)
Are you a technical Leader? Do you manage a technical team or organization?
Creating and sustaining a high performance technical organization does not come easy. Are you tired of dealing with communication and leadership breakdowns? Are you ready to create a high performance technical organization? Take a moment to learn advanced techniques to create and sustain a High Performance Organization.